Monday, March 24, 2014

FINAL WEEK for Studio J Savings - Close To My Heart

Digital Scrapbookers... check out the March Constant Campaign - Studio Savings. What a great deal... only $5.

During the month of March, order your Studio J™ layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories.™

I just completed 3 layouts of Christmas photos in one hour on Studio J! Each one is complete with embellishing, journaling and photos and ready for placement in an album once I order and receive them.  I will continue to work on layouts throughout the month, place my order on March 31, and get each and every layout for ONLY $5!The BEST part, they will be page protector ready, no more work to be done! Who will join me in a month long endeavor to get some layouts completed for the year 2013 and the beginning of 2014?


Visit my website for more information and start creating at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com




Here is a birthday layout I completed in 20 minutes! Do you recognize the RETIRED B&T Paper, BOO! That's right, you have a TON of retired paper patterns to choose from in Studio J. Are you missing a particular paper pack, better check out Studio J, bet you can find it for that layout you have been wishing you had the paper to use on.





Here are last year's Christmas photos... upload drop, embellish and submit order. Right now only $5 a layout!!




I always enjoy finding other people's YouTube videos to support what I share. I only ask that you do be faithful to me as your Close To My Heart independent consultant when it comes time to ordering. I make it a high priority to keep my blog, Facebook and Pinterest sites active. With that said, check out Amy Ulen's video on why Studio J is so great.

Visit my website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com 24/7 to begin you Studio J journey.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment