Monday, April 14, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Capturing Snapshots

Pages 40 and 41 snapshots key ideas from Artbooking Cricut cartridge



Visit my website to order Artbooking today at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

For the month of April 2014, if you sign up to be a Close To My Heart independent consultant for $99 you will receive a new consultant kit worth approximately $300, plus a FREE Exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge bundle of your choice! That is $400 in products for ONLY $99. Please check this out on my website and sign up before April 30 to benefit from this wonderful incentive from Close To My Heart in April for becoming an independent consultant.

E-mail me at kimstamps@juno.com with any questions you may have about this wonderful opportunity.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment