Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Graduations! My priorities...

A friend once posted on Facebook a shared message which basically was stating that friends really don't read their posts, but rather just "like" or "poke". The point of this post was to state in one word a comment about your day... Mine was PRIORITIES. What are my priorities on this and any other day... My family. Why do I begin with this? Because I have been making my family, specifically my two sons my priorities. They have both just gone through college commencements, one with his Bachelors Degree, and the other with his Associates Degree and transferring on to a university in the fall.

As parents, the time we have with our children growing up goes SO VERY FAST. We need to stop, prioritize and spend the precious time we are given with them to its fullest. Memories will be made and cherished for a lifetime.

Now onto scrapbooking these most current proud parent moments in my two sons lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment