Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lollydoodle Workshop On The Go - Girly, Girly third scrapbook layout and card

Girly, Girly

My first thought when I saw the Lollydoodle paper packet in the Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book 2014 was... Girly, Girly. It is full of pretty colors, crowns and  flowers. Having three men in my household leads to not so much girly, girly. The July 8 (1:00-4:00 pm) Scrapbook Club will be all about being a girl with the Lollydoodle Workshop On The Go kit (G1078)**. Here are the third layout and card I created using the scraps from the kit. Click here to view the first two layouts which are the original designs from Close To My Heart. The cost of a kit ($29.95+$4.95) includes a complete stamp set (valued at $17.95) which you keep for your craft supplies, cardstock, background and texture paper, embellishments, and instructions for the first two layouts. Plus, I show you how to make the third layout and card from the remaining supplies.

Interested in joining in on our monthly fun? Check out the details on my blog in the right hand sidebar. Even if you are not local, you can participate.



Please visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website for tips/techniques and to browse our quality products for your paper crafting needs. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!

** This item in on the retiring items list, order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment