Friday, July 25, 2014

About Me - July 25, 2014, Oregon Coast, Scrapbooking and Flip Flaps

Vacation

Yes! My yearly trip to the Oregon Coast with my mom has come and gone. However, I have much to show for the time spent away. Much has been scrapbooked that is... Here is some show and tell.

The view from our cabin deck of the Oregon Coast.


Here are my pages from the beginning of the week.


Here are the pages after four days of straight scrapbooking.


This scrapbook project consisted of two trips to Washington D.C./Philadelphia/New York with the school where I teach. It is an intense six days of non-stop touring of these areas. Now we can actually sit back and relive the experiences with the pages finally completed.

I went back to the basics where I did not do a lot of embellishing on my pages. I did not even do any journaling at this point. I made sure to take photos of signs which said where we had been. I also made great use of the Close To My Heart Flip Flaps. I LOVE them! I can not say enough about how they made my scrapbooking so much easier and I used less pages by being able to stack my photos.

Here are samples:



The Flip Flap is adhered to the page protector allowing for multiple photos to be placed on a single page. I have used them quite extensively throughout this album in varying sizes and ways. The next photos show a larger Flip Flap and how I used the World War II Memorial sign for my journaling of where we were.


Be sure to check out the Flip Flaps from Close To My Heart on my Independent Consultant website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com. You will be glad you added them to your basic scrapbooking supplies.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment