Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let's Make Some Jewelry - Close To My Heart's Base and Bling

Girls' Gotta Have Bling

School will be starting soon, so my teaching will begin once again for middle and high school students. I have always been an accessory person. What better way to accessorize when I return to work than the Close To My Heart Base and Bling! I love the versatility of the products. You can see that I have one necklace made using the Faux Antiqued Gold chain and pendants, and one with the Faux Antiqued Silver chain and pendants. There are choices between large or small rectangles, and large or small circles. You can also choose from a variety of charms and style sheets (inserts for the pendants). I can change up my necklaces to match what color palette or mood I am in on any particular day!

This jewelry would also make a great gift for the upcoming holidays. Take a look at the Hip Pics album I created at Rediscover Close To My Heart in February 2014. This makes a great package for the necklace, plus some memories to go along with it.


Watch this YouTube video from Close To My Heart about these wonderful Base and Bling products.

Visit my Independent Consultant website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com to view all of the new products which just came out on August 1.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment