Sunday, August 10, 2014

Paper crafting Storage Solutions - Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart Organizers

I love the ease of the Close To My Heart Organizer storage system with the ability to see what is contained inside and the ability to sort my products in the divided spaces inside. I currently  have three of the large organizers. In one I have stored all of my Cuttlebug folders and plates. The second stores my embellishments such as gems, sequins, etc. and the third is where I store all of my current idea book products (stamp sets, embellishments, my crush assortments and Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program). Eventually, my husband and I will be conducting a craft room makeover. Once it is completed and I know what space I have to fill, I will be purchasing more of these organizers for other paper crafting storage needs.




Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment