Sunday, September 14, 2014

Artfully Sent - Exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge has been...Delivered!

My Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent was delivered yesterday! Yay! Home from church, a few lesson plans to work on, and then it is time to PLAY! I also ordered the new Exclusive Inks - Canary, Flaxen, Pixie and Thistle. Check all of these products out on my Independent Consultant website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com.

Did You Know?! Gather orders from your family and friends, reach a total of $250 and the cartridge is your for 50% off!  How? Let me know you are interested, I will set up a "join" link on my website to your name for your friends and family to place orders, you accumulate $250 in orders. You will have then earned $40 in free products (stamp sets, ink pads, papers, pens, WOTG), plus 50% off any item in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book. Of course I would choose the cartridge :-)

E-mail me today at kimstamps@juno.com to get your EZ-Invite gathering set up on my website and begin earning those rewards.

The cartridge at a glance...


Notice the overlay is back to the old way, specific to the cartridge. Plus a book on how to put the cards together.



Image of all cards available on the new Artfully Sent cartridge.


You also get three new stamp sets, exclusive to the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection. There is also a pack of 25 - 12"x12" White Daisy cardstock.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment