Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pathfinding Workshop on the Go (Cardmaking)

Ta-Da! The Pathfinding WOTG Cardmaking kit makes 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs). Let me show you how to make these wonderful "thank you" themed cards at club night. We will be meeting on Tuesday, September 23 6:00-9:00 pm. You need only order the kit on my website by September 10 to pre-register. Item #G1083 $24.95 + $4.95 shipping (be sure to "join" Kim's September workshops).

The advantage of coming to club night is that I will have made up the kit prior to our club meeting. Since I make my kit up in advance, you will see each card already made up and decide if you want to copy it step-by-step or make some personal changes. The other advantage to me creating the kits ahead of time is that I find the missing links in some of the instructions. You will notice that my "Thanks" card is different from the original card idea... Well the measurement for placement on this card was a bit confusing and I made a mistake. I still like what I came up with in the end. But my discovery will help you make the right measurement or change your final card idea too.





Please visit my Independent Consultant website to browse/shop the great Close To My Heart products. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment