Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scaredy Cat - Halloween Scrapbook pages and card

The October Club was at a loss with there not being a Scaredy Cat Workshop On The Go kit. So, I challenged myself to create one for them. Join in on the fun with us October 23, 6:00-9:00. Register by October 8 by ordering the following on my website and "join" Kim's workshop.

Supplies used:
Scaredy Cat Paper Packet #X7185B
Scaredy Cat Complements #X7185C
Eek & Shriek Holiday Stamp Set #B1429
Black Exclusive Inks #Z2105

Can't join us...Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to order your supplies to make this great set of layouts and card on your own. I can send you the instructions. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Layout #1


Layout #2


Bonus Layout #3


Bonus Card


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment