Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Knitting Loom

Lindsay, The Frugal Crafter, has done it again! She has helped me to step out of my comfort zone and try knitting once again. My own mother and grandmother had given up on me long ago in the areas of knitting and crocheting. Well, thanks to Lindsay's loom idea, I am in the middle of creating what will probably be a scarf as long as I can keep on going. This is the furthest I have ever gotten on any project I have attempted to try in these two crafts. You can view her video on how to make a knitting loom and get creative with yarn alongside me. Thanks Lindsay!

This is going to be the next project I teach my middle school home economics class. The class will begin a cooking unit next week. The students who are not involved in the cooking assignment will be sitting back waiting for some yummy goodness to be prepared while they knit away on their recycled product looms.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment