Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout

The November 13 (6:00-9:00 pm, $10) scrapbook workshop will be a Thanksgiving themed two-page layout using the Pathfinding paper packet. The embellishments were created using the Close To My Heart exclusive cartridges Art Philosophy, Artbooking, Artiste and Artfully Sent. You can see how they compliment one another and add so much personality to these layouts.

All products are Close To My Heart:

Pathfinding Paper Packet X7186B
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Z2111
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Z3017 (deer and rabbits)
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Z1906 (tree and title)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge Z1790 (grass)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Z1686 (tag and branch with leaves)


Please visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse/shop the many quality products for your papercrafting needs. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

E-mail me to register by October 27 at kimstamps@juno.com.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment