Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About Me - January 14, 2015, Being a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant

con·sult·ant
a person who provides expert advice professionally.

sell·er

a person who sells something.

It has been a while since I sat down and just chatted with you paper crafters. Usually these do not come up unless something is on my heart to share, which may be of use to you. None of us enjoys just wasting our time on useless babbling. So, let me get to the point of this post.


In 2015, my goal is to continue working hard at being a great resource for you and your paper crafting needs. My passion is the "how-to" of my Close To My Heart business. Thus, monthly workshop and club nights. With that said, I do love and stand behind all of the products CTMH sells, of which I use in above mentioned gatherings and do sell.


Why post this? Because I want you to know that I am working for you. How? By constantly researching "how-to" use paper crafting products, what works the best along with how and why. I want to be the consultant  (see definition above) in my title Independent Consultant.


Please join me this year in creating great scrapbook layouts, cards and paper crafts to share with your family and friends. Together we can make many people smile, including ourselves. Watch the right hand side bar for upcoming workshop and club nights. Hope to see you soon.


Enjoy 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment