Friday, January 2, 2015

January Card Workshop 2015 - All Occasion theme

Here we go... Our first workshop of 2015 is approaching. Now I am not one to cheat, but I am going to let's say, improvise or rather use our resources. While sorting through my craft room over the holidays, I came across card kits from early 2014. The Valentine's Day themed cards to be exact. Well, my fine crafty friends, you are being asked to step it up a notch and show me what you've got up your creative sleeves, and what you have learned in 2014 by recreating these cards on January 15. I will put out the usual supplies, such as embossing folders and embossing powders, stamp sets, etc. Looking back over the past year and thinking about the new techniques you have learned, put them into use on these six cards.

January 15, 6:00-9:00 pm $10/6 cards (supplies included) order $50 on my website and the workshop is only $5 ** please register by January 10 at kimstamps@juno.com

Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse/shop at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Ready, set, let's go! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment