Friday, January 30, 2015

What You Need To Know... January 30, 2015

Jan 30 - we will be partying at Cassie's gathering, she is hoping to meet the necessary sales of $350 or higher to be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving her the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. Can't make it, place an order on my Independent Consultant website by January 31 to still qualify for her rewards.

Jan 31 - final day to place an order on Cassie's gathering on my website and also the last day to register for the Feb 5 Valentine's themed cards workshop, 5 cards/$10 6:00-9:00 pm


Feb 5 - Valentine's themed cards workshop


Feb 6 - final day to order the Confetti Wishes Club night supplies and register to attend


All details for the above can be found on all of my online sites:



Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment