Saturday, January 24, 2015

Year>>Noted - Many Thanks Card

Preparations for an upcoming Close To My Heart gathering. I created the card for a make n' take using the Year>>Noted paper kit. Only available through January 31, as this is the constant campaign for the month in celebration of January being National Paper Crafting month. Card and video below sharing one way to use this great paper kit.

January Stamp of the Month, This Moment. Only available through January 31.



During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24) for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience.

Please visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website today to place an order at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment