Thursday, February 26, 2015

Spring Themed Card 1 - 2015

For the upcoming card workshop on March 5th I have created A Happy Hello card (card 1 or 5) using the February stamp of the month, "A Happy Hello," and the Love This-Seasons & Nature stamp set.

Join in on the fun Thursday, March 5, 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (supplies included). If you are not local, I would be happy to send you the kit for $10 plus shipping.

Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse the quality paper crafting products and purchase $50 or more in product to be eligible to purchase the Stamp of the Month, "A Happy Hello" for only $5 (only available through February 28th).

Register for the workshop by February 28 by either e-mailing me at kimstamps@juno.com or registering on my Facebook Group event invite at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kimferguson/

Enjoy!




Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment