Friday, February 27, 2015

Spring Themed Card 3 - 2015

Encourage one another to "Love much, Laugh often, Live well" with this third card in a series for an upcoming workshop on March 5. All supplies used are Close To My Heart. You can browse and shop my Independent Consultant website for all the supplies used, as well as find the products you need for your paper crafting projects.

Products used for the project:
Hopscotch Paper Packet (available through March 31)
Smoothie Exclusive Inks
3/4" Sparkles Flourish (BULK321)
Rosette Ribbon (retired)
Big Hug Occasions stamp set

If you would like to join in on the fun we have at workshops, e-mail me at kimstamps@juno.com or join my upcoming events on my Facebook Group I would be happy to mail out kits if you are not local.

YouTube video sharing how-to create this card at http://youtu.be/MkAUSPTS3Z8

Please visit my website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com anytime 24/7.

Enjoy!


Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment