Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Themed Card 5 - 2015

"Amazing!" Fifth and final card for the March 5th card workshop. Be sure to view my past posts showcasing the first four cards. Besides a spring theme, I also used circles on each of the cards. The Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy came in handy for cutting all of the circles. There is even a circle card included on the cartridge. Makes these easy peasy to cut out.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart:

Hopscotch Paper Packet
Love This Seasons & Nature stamp set
Black Exclusive Inks
Flaxen Exclusive Inks
Sparkles
Watercolor pencils
Floral Embossing Folder

Please visit my Independent Consultant website to browse/shop these great products and MORE. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!


Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Enjoy!

      Delete