Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Themed Scrapbook Layout - 2015

For the March 12 spring themed scrapbook workshop, the Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy played a key role. Dragonflies, flowers and leaf cuts with the Hopscotch Paper Packet came together beautifully on this layout.

Join in on the fun of paper crafting on March 12, 6:00-9:00 pm $10 (supplies included). Please register by March 7 to either my e-mail kimstamps@juno.com or on my Facebook Group Event at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kimferguson/ I can send you the kit also for $10 plus shipping.

Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website anytime to browse/shop the products at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Not local to me here in Salem, Oregon? I can ship to you. $10 for kit plus $5 shipping. Send me an e-mail for details. kimstamps@juno.com Watch my YouTube video for how to assemble.

Enjoy!


Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've added lots of dimension without creating so much bulk it won't fit inside page protectors easily. Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becca. I had thought about using some of the sparkles or epoxy dots, but that would add too much dimension. Have a great day, thanks for stopping by and for posting a comment. Kim :-)

      Delete