Friday, March 13, 2015

An Evening of Synergy... Spring Themed Layout

Hopscotch Spring Themed Layout

They have done it again! Taken my workshop sample and embellished and personalized to their pleasing. This is the Hopscotch Paper Packet Spring Themed Layout the paper crafters worked on at last night's workshop. I love the addition of the bling from the flourishes and the detail added to the leaves. Wow!

Layout Instructions available for $5.00. Paypal accepted at kimstamps@juno.com.

Enjoy!
Kim's Version


Cassie's Version



Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment