Saturday, March 14, 2015

Brushed WOTG Kit - Club Night Card

KISS - Keep It Simple Stamping

A sweet card created from remaining supplies from the Close To My Heart Brushed Workshop On The Go kit. For each kit I challenge myself to create a third layout and a card from the remaining supplies. This helps to show the value in the kits in that you not only get the supplies to create the two layouts designed by CTMH, you also get a stamp set and possibly some leftover embellishments. Seeing what you can create with the remaining supplies helps you see how much more value these kits have.

The WOTG kit can be ordered on my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment