Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easter Card #3 - 2015

The final card for the April 2 Easter/Mother's Day themed workshop. Be sure to register by March 25 if you are planning to attend. Message me if you are interested in ordering a kit.

April 2, 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (supplies included)

All supplies used are Close To My Heart:
Blossom Paper Packet (available April 1)
Black Exclusive Inks Z2105
Quatrefoil Embossing Folder Z1926
Diamond Embossing Folder Z3020
Some Bunny Hostess Rewards stamp set (B1446 retired)
Sparkles
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment