Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter/Mother's Day Scrapbook Layout

April 6th will be the Easter/Mother's Day 2-page scrapbook workshop, 6:00-9:00 pm $10 (supplies included). Title can be either Easter or Mother's Day.

When we are creating sometimes we need to reach out for inspiration. Today I looked on Pinterest to get the creative juices flowing for this layout idea, credit is to be given to Michelle Snyder's post.

Be sure to register by April 2nd if you are planning to attend this workshop. If you are not local, message me regarding purchasing the kit, $10 plus shipping.

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment