Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mother's Day Card #1 - 2015

April Card Workshop

Thursday, April 2, 6:00-9:00 pm

Join in on the fun night of creating cards for Easter and Mother's Day. Just in time to get in the mail for those you want to bless for Easter and a jump start for Mother's Day. 5 cards/$10 (supplies included) **Please register by March 25th. (sentiments can be changed to fit other needs)

All supplies used are Close To My Heart, visit my Independent Consultant website to browse and shop the great products at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment