Friday, March 20, 2015

Mother's Day Card #2 - 2015

Teaser Alert! New Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book will be coming out on April 1 with two new paper packets. Creating the cards for the April 2 card workshop out of the Blossom paper packet. I love the vibrancy of the orange in this one. Registration is through March 25 to attend this workshop. I am also beginning to sell kits to those who are unable to attend or live outside of my local area. Message me for details.

Thursday, April 2 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10, supplies included *register by March 25

All supplies used are Close To My Heart:
Blossom Paper Packet (April 1)
Mother's Day Occasions Stamp Set (C1577 retired)
Black Exclusive Inks Z2105
Lagoon Exclusive Inks Z2195
Diamond Embossing Folder Z3020
Sparkles

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment