Friday, March 27, 2015

Pathfinding Scrapbooking WOTG

WoooHooo! I have met my main goals for spring break... Finish April workshops and club night samples. It has been a great week, now to start acclimating to my work week sleep schedule and get things ready for Monday which will be here soon.

April 16, 6:00-9:00 pm club night will be the Pathfinding Scrapbooking WOTG G1082 $29.95+$4.95 shipping. Allow shipping time of at least a week and a half. Not local, order the kit, construct and share your creations with us.

By the club night, I will have created a third layout and a card from the scraps in the kit. These kits go a long way for the price. Plus, you have a new stamp set to add to your stash.

Contact me by e-mail kimstamps@juno.com or message me for any information you may be needing about my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant business. All of my social media is listed below.

Enjoy!



Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment