Friday, April 3, 2015

An Evening of Synergy... April 3, 2015

6:00 approached, the door bell rang and the paper crafters began showing up to create for the evening. Thursdays are the highlight of my week, well sometimes workshops are on other days of the week too, so yes, they would also be favorites. Workshops to me are more than an evening of seeing others, it is also my inspiration for getting up some mornings, a reason for me to push the walls down on my comfort zone "box", cause for seeing what else a tool can do besides its given task, and they help me to strive to be a better crafting friend and value those who share the same love and passion for what we are doing together.

"An Evening of Synergy" is an opportunity for me to share with you how wonderful my fellow paper crafters are in both friendship and talent. These are their card "change-ups" from the Easter/Mother's Day card workshop.






Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment