Friday, April 10, 2015

Cricut "How-To"... A key at a time (introduction)

Do you own a Cricut cutting machine? Do you use it to its fullest? Have you even used it at all or are you intimidated by the machine and leave it on the shelf only to be dusted off once in a while?

If you are one who has not become good friends with your Cricut machine, I have a proposal. How about adding to my monthly workshops a Cricut "How-To"... a key at a time. The idea would be to take a key at a time from a Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut Cartridge Collection and share how to cut the images and what can be made with the images. I would supply all materials for the evening and charge $8 per person.

Please share your thoughts in the comments below. I am looking to begin with a workshop in May.





Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment