Sunday, April 5, 2015

"He is Risen!" Easter Blessing card - 2015

Easter Blessings to you and yours...
He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where
his body was lying.--Matthew 28:6, NLT
Card design by my mom, Lydia Wilson, for my art classes to make and give during this
Easter holiday.
Enjoy!
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! Brandon brought it home and I was very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie, so glad you liked the card. I know that Brandon enjoyed creating it in class.

      Delete