Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pathfinding Workshop On The Go - Third Layout and Card

Autumn has a double meaning here at the Ferguson home... One the season and two our cat is named Autumn due to the fact her birthday is in September and she is a calico (brown, orange, white and black). I plan to use the great layouts from the Pathfinding Workshop On The Go to scrapbook our cat, Autumn. Gone are the days of the boys playing in the fall leaf piles.

Club night was a lot of fun. The crafters used the Cricut and Artbooking cartridge to cut out the images on the layouts, cute! I, of course, took the scraps and came up with the layout and card posted below.

Next month we will be working on the Blossom Cardmaking WOTG G1095. I hope you will consider joining in on the fun.  Order today on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com whether near or far.



Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment