Thursday, April 2, 2015

What You Need to Know... April 2, 2015

April workshop and club nights:

6th - Easter/Mother's Day Themed scrapbook workshop, two-page layout $10, supplies included 6:00-9:00 pm **contact me no later than April 3

17th -Darlene Mawdsley's Gathering, 6:00-8:00 pm, card make n' take, location: Kim's House in Aumsville RSVP

16th - Club, Pathfinding Scrapbook WOTG (G1082) $29.95 + $4.95 shipping, order on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com at least 10 days ahead to register and receive your supplies in time for club night

**Workshops (Clubs NOT Included) are $5.00 with a $50 qualifying order placed on my website by "joining" Kim's monthly workshop during the same month. $10 without an order.

Enjoy!
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment