Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What You Need to Know... April 22, 2015

Hi Paper Crafters,
 
I follow and watch many other paper crafters on the Internet and feel bad for them when technology is not on their side. I now feel the same pain. It seems my laptop's Internet card may be going bad as I am not able to upload to my blog, e-mail, Facebook, etc. This is preventing me from printing as well, as the laptop will not speak with my wifi printer. Ugh! Until then, here are the dates for the May and June workshops/clubs so you can register in time to attend. I will do my best to get photos uploaded to my blog and Facebook when the samples are completed, and I am able to upload photos for posting purposes.
 

KIM'S MAY/JUNE 2015 WORKSHOP/CLUB SCHEDULE

Please note registration dates for each workshop/club have been added for supply ordering purposes. When attending a workshop, please be considerate of those who have sensitivity to fragrances.
 
May -
 
7th Card Workshop (Graduation/Father's Day theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (supplies included) **Please register by April 25
14th Scrapbook Workshop (Masculine theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, two page layout $10 (supplies included) **Please register by May 2
21st Club Night - Blossom Cardmaking WOTG (G1095) $24.95 + $4.95 shipping **Please register by ordering your kit on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com by May 7th
 
June -
 
4th Card Workshop (Happy Birthday theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (supplies included) **Please register by May 23
11th Scrapbook Workshop (Outdoor Adventure theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, two page layout $10 (supplies included) **Please register by May 30
18th Club Night - Seaside scrapbook WOTG (G1089), $29.95 + $4.95 shipping (optional stamp set, Treasured Friendship (C1594) additional cost) **Please register by ordering your kit on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com by June 4
25th Doris Berry's Gathering 6:30-8:30 pm Free make n' take card
 
**Workshops (Clubs NOT Included) are $5.00 with a $50 qualifying order placed on my website by "joining" Kim's monthly workshop during the same month. $10 without an order. 

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

No comments:

Post a Comment