Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What You Need to Know... May 27, 2015

Now to let the cat out of the bag... I have been withholding from you.

Yes, it is true, I am not able to upload photos and videos consistently. There is definitely something wrong with my laptop. We have had Comcast out to check their modem, nothing is wrong on their part. So, that leaves my part... the laptop, and when it comes to technology, my sons are my IT go to taskmasters. My youngest son is at a loss on what to do since it appears to be software issues, ie. drivers. Well, then that becomes the need for my oldest son's assistance. Here in lies the reason for the length of time I have been dealing with this lag or rather inability to do my uploads.  He has been in China for two and a half months!

Yes, China, something I did not want to share publicly while he was in fact out of the country. He returned home yesterday. He is dating a girl from Shanghai who came to the US for college. They met over two years ago and have been dating for almost two years now. Can you see my dilemma?!

Long distance IT help has not worked for us. Believe me, he tried. I now even know how to use Gyazo to upload screen shots (thanks to my youngest son). I would take shots of my system information and Skype the link to my son in China. From there we tried a few drivers to no avail. 

What I need to ask of you... Please have patience while we work through these computer difficulties. I am still holding workshop/club nights on a regular basis. It is just time consuming to upload photos and videos. I promise we will get on this soon. I miss "seeing" all of you through my YouTube videos.

Now for what is happening and what you need to know for the next few weeks.

KIM'S JUNE 2015 WORKSHOP/CLUB SCHEDULE

Please note registration dates for each workshop/club have been added for supply ordering purposes. When attending a workshop, please be considerate of those who have sensitivity to scents.

June -

4th Card Workshop (Happy Birthday theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (supplies included)

11th Scrapbook Workshop (Outdoor Adventure theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, two page layout $10 (supplies included) **Please register by May 30

18th Club Night - Seaside scrapbook WOTG (G1089), optional stamp set Treasured Friendship (C1594) $29.95 + $4.95 shipping **Please register by ordering your kit on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com by June 4

25th Doris Berry's Gathering 6:30-8:30 pm Free make n' take card

**Workshops (Clubs NOT Included) are $5.00 with a $50 qualifying order placed on my website by "joining" Kim's monthly workshop during the same month. $10 without an order.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment