Friday, May 8, 2015

What You Need To Know... May 7, 2015

Hi paper crafters,
 
This week has been one crazy busy week. I forget from year-to-year how busy May becomes at the school. Also, in the last week of April and the first week of May my boys have their birthdays. Oh yes, there is also fitting in the mothers for Mother's Day. Well, I can check all of those off my "to do" list. We met the goal of getting most everyone together last night to celebrate. It was a great time! My oldest is now 23 and the youngest is now 21.
 
How this all affects you... I asked the gals who were supposed to attend tonight's workshop if they would be so kind as to allow for a reschedule to next week. Yes was the consensus. What a big help that was to me in getting through last night's celebration and today's need of cleaning up the house and getting the yard mowed. So... my question to you is are you available to join us on the 14th for the graduation/Father's day cards? Let me know and I will have the supplies cut and ready for you. 5 cards/$10
 
Were you thinking of coming to next week's scrapbook workshop on the 14th? Come on along, we will make it a grand paper crafting night for all.
 
Lastly, do not forget to order the Blossom Cardmaking WOTG (G1095) $24.95 + $4.95 shipping for May 21 www.kimferguson.ctmh.com
 
That's all for now. Enjoy this great weather.
 
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment