Friday, June 5, 2015

An Evening of Synergy... June 4, 2015

At the birthday card workshop, a great celebration was had by all. While creating their birthday themed cards, the paper crafters once again shared stories and jokes keeping the entire group in stitches the whole evening. These workshops are becoming more than an opportunity to paper craft, friendships are most definitely being made. Be sure to check out next month's workshops and join in on the fun.

Here are the cards created:

Card #1 - My Version


Change-Up


 Card #2 - My Version


Change-Up


Card #3 - My Version


Change-Up (no photos)

Card #4 - My Version


Change-Up


Card #5 - My Version


Change-Up


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment