Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What You Need To Know... June 10, 2015

Announcing the retirement of Close To My Heart products. Yes, it is once again that time of year for some of the products in the Annual Inspirations to retire. Click to view the products

Always be sure to watch the "While Supplies Last" list as well for discounted items which will no longer be available once they are sold out.

KIM'S JUNE 2015 WORKSHOP/CLUB SCHEDULE

Please note registration dates for each workshop/club have been added for supply ordering purposes. When attending a workshop, please be considerate of those who have sensitivity to scents.

June -
11th Scrapbook Workshop (Outdoor Adventure theme) 6:00-9:00 pm, two page layout $10 (supplies included) **Kits available, message me



18th Club Night - Seaside scrapbook WOTG (G1089), optional stamp set Treasured Friendship (C1594) $29.95 + $4.95 shipping **Please register by ordering your kit on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com by June 4

25th Doris Berry's Gathering 6:30-8:30 pm Free make n' take card

**Workshops (Clubs NOT Included) are $5.00 with a $50 qualifying order placed on my website by "joining" Kim's monthly workshop during the same month. $10 without an order.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment