Thursday, June 18, 2015

What You Need To Know... June 18, 2015

Awaiting a new arrival... just before I began typing this week's "What You Need To Know," my sister-in-law texted that my niece is in labor. Yay!
 
Are you keeping up on what I have been working on? Be sure to follow my Facebook Group and blog (all noted below) for all the latest paper craft projects created by myself and the evening of synergy where I feature how paper crafters have taken my samples and made them their own.
 
Not coming to workshops?! Join us on June 25th 6:30-8:30 for an evening of visiting and browsing the Close To My Heart idea book. You will also get to create a card for FREE. This will be a great time to get to know other paper crafters and hear what they love about this craft and why they enjoy coming to workshops. Doris Berry will be the hostess for the evening, all sales go towards hostess rewards for Doris.

Here's what's coming up:

KIM'S WORKSHOP/CLUB SCHEDULE

Please note registration dates for each workshop/club have been added for supply ordering purposes. When attending a workshop, please be considerate of those who have sensitivity to scents.

June -

18th Club Night - Seaside scrapbook WOTG (G1089), optional stamp set Treasured Friendship (C1594) $29.95 + $4.95 shipping

25th Doris Berry's Gathering 6:30-8:30 pm Free make n' take card

July-

16th Card workshop 6:00-9:00 pm 5 cards/$10 (supplies included) register by July 1

23rd Club 6:00-9:00 pm Chalk It Up WOTG (G1081) $29.95+$4.95 shipping on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com register by ordering your kit by July 8

August-

6th Card workshop 6:00-9:00 pm 5 cards/$10 (supplies included) register by July 20

20th Club 6:00-9:00 pm Jackson WOTG (G1094) $29.95+$4.95 shipping on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com register by ordering your kit by August 5

Sept-

3rd Card workshop/new idea book unveiling 6:00-9:00 pm

**Workshops (Clubs NOT Included) are $5.00 with a $50 qualifying order placed on my website by "joining" Kim's monthly workshop during the same month. $10 without an order.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment