Sunday, July 12, 2015

Scrapbooking/Paper Crafting Work Space - July 2015

This post is for sharing with you my revamp of my paper crafting work space, well the work table anyway.  I bought a couple locker shelves* (I already had two) at Wal-Mart to lift up my cutting machines from my work surface. This allows for my other heavily used products/tools to be within my reach. Prior to this change-up the products/tools were on a separate table out of my reach.

In order to keep the shelves from moving, thus throwing my machines on the floor, I used packaging tape to attach them to the table top. I then used lazy Susan's, Tupperware and other brands of containers for the tools I use frequently.

I have used the Cricut Expression with no problems, there doesn't even seem to be very much wiggling on the part of the shelf. So, I think this will be a good change for now.

*make sure the locker shelves do not have a lip on the top, this will prevent your machine from opening flat for the cutting mat to lay on.

How about some show n' tell, show us your work table (clean or messy :-).

Enjoy!





I have been hearing crickets... it is so quiet on here. Help livin' up this blog by leaving a comment below with a show n' tell of your work space.

Do you ever wonder how you can be of help and support to me? ...by sharing my social media sites with other paper crafters, liking, commenting and checking out my Close To My Heart website for the great quality products I use as an Independent Supervisor (consultant). Thanks in advance :0)

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment