Thursday, July 9, 2015

What You Need to Know... July 9, 2015

It is CONVENTION time! Yay! That means the new Annual Inspirations idea book will be introduced to consultants. Great things to come real soon!

Workshop/Club News...
We now have all of the official dates for my mom's medical needs (non-emergency related). Thus, I can plan my August calendar and it does allow for a card workshop on August 6. I will be creating 5 cards using the new paper packet to be introduced in August. A teaser for what is to come in September with the release of the new Annual Inspirations idea book.

July -

23rd Club Night - Chalk It Up WOTG G1081 $29.95+$4.95 shipping (optional additional stamp set Great Job C1588) *last possible day to order and receive on time July 13  www.kimferguson.ctmh.com





August -

6th card workshop 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (theme to be announced when new paper packet unveiled) *register by July 29

20th Club Night - Jackson WOTG G1094 $29.95+$4.95 shipping *last possible day to order and receive on time August 7 www.kimferguson.ctmh.com





Stay tuned for upcoming information on new products coming your way in September. I may even have a special surprise for August, but you need to be checking my social media sites for details :-)

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment