Wednesday, August 5, 2015

2 page layout - Close To My Heart Brushed Paper and Julie Nutting Paper Dolls Stamps

As promised, I will be posting my projects which I worked on while on my vacation to the Oregon coast. I have been inspired by Nichol Magouirk and Stephanie Klauck as they both create journal pages using the Julie Nutting paper doll stamps. I finally watched long enough and joined in on the creation of some 12 x 12, 2-page layouts of my own.

This first layout has been created using the Close To My Heart - Brushed Paper Packet* (retired) and the "Marisol" and "Adam" stamps along with their clothes stamps. 

*at the time of this posting, the Brushed paper packet was no longer available. :-( New idea book and products coming out on September 1!

Enjoy!



Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I'll have to use this idea when creating my daughter's prom scrapbook pages. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share your layout when you make it, I would love to see your take. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Happy New Year!

      Delete