Saturday, August 8, 2015

2 page layout - Close To My Heart's Jackson Paper Packet and Julie Nutting Paper Doll Stamps

As a mom of two boys, I love all things outdoors... Well except snakes, and creepy bugs unless I was helping my boys catch the non-poisonous ones. Over the years they were growing up, we had many a five gallon bucket housing various critters found in our yard or the nearby creek.

The Close To My Heart Jackson paper packet is great for creating layouts to mount the great adventures we had while tracking through the creek or going camping. Put the Jackson patterned paper together with the Julie Nutting paper doll stamps "Aidan" and "Billy," and you have a great layout for boys.

*Jackson Paper Packet from Close To My Heart will be retiring on August 31, 2015, visit my website to order yours today and shop our other wonderful paper crafting products. www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!



Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment