Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2 page layout - Close To My Heart's Seaside Paper Packet and Julie Nutting Paper Doll Stamps

"Sally sells seashells by the seashore. The shells Sally sells are surely from the sea."

Actually, it is only "Marisol" and "Billy" nicely displayed on a Close To My Heart Seaside Paper Packet 2-page layout I created. I have used my resources, or rather hit my stash of pre-made layouts from months past, and found this Seaside layout and knew it would be perfect to place the Julie Nutting doll stamps on. Yesterday was a family day, so this pre-made layout saved me some time at midnight last night when I finally sat down to work.

Take time to enjoy the last of summer, that is if you are still on break as I am. Three weeks to go until I have to report back for teacher work days.

You can purchase the Seaside Paper Packet, as well as many other quality products for your paper crafting needs on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com. Show me some love for all that I have shared with you. Need tips, techniques, etc. contact me on any of my social media sites listed below, please share them with friends, and be sure to "like."

Enjoy!



Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment