Wednesday, August 5, 2015

About Me, August 5, 2015 - First ever Segway Tour, Portland, Oregon

My husband is THE best at finding new things to do... Segway tour of Portland, Oregon. A great day of touring some of the greater waterfront of Portland and hearing about some of the city's history.

It took me two tries on the one-on-one training to get the hang of how to lean forward on your toes and back on your heels to make the Segway move forward and backwards. Most of the problem was that I was so tense to be on the thing. Once the tour began, I quickly relaxed and enjoyed the two hour tour along the waterfront. Highly recommend!

Oh yes, I also walked by the food carts and had to pose for a photo. We weren't hungry yet and wanted to beat the Portland rush hour, so we headed back to Salem for Izzy's. YUMMY!

Enjoy!




Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment