Friday, October 9, 2015

An Evening of Synergy - October 9, 2015

Ghosts, Goblins, Witches oh my... Stamps were flying around the Halloween themed workshop table last night like you wouldn't believe. The creative energy was flowing among the paper crafters. I take such delight in seeing each one of them challenge themselves to change-up the sample cards to make each one of the five cards their own. It is once again fun to relive the night by sharing them with you in this "An Evening of Synergy."

All products are Close To My Heart (current and retired):

Nevermore Paper Packet X7198B



Workshop card #1


Change-up


Created by Pamela


Created by Darlene


Created by Doris

Workshop Card #2


Change-up


Created by Darlene


Created by Doris

Workshop Card #3


Change-Up


Created by Darlene


Created by Pamela


Created by Cassie

Workshop card #4


Change-Up


Created by Doris

Workshop Card #5


Change-up


Created by Cassie

 Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment