Friday, October 16, 2015

Twinkle - Christmas Card #3 2015

A technique based Christmas card using glitter and acetate. I had a lot of fun this week working through the steps to create the third card for my November 5th card workshop. The paper crafting group will have a great time learning how to make their own.  In the Salem, OR area? Come join in on the fun. November 5th, 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (all supplies included). View the first two cards on last week's posts.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart* (featuring Twinkle - October Stamp of the Month)
*exceptions glitter and acetate

White Pines Paper Packet X7200B
Black StazOn Ink
Liquid Glass adhesive

Products are available on my CTMH Independent Consultant website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com




Stamp of the Month details


BEAUTIFUL STAMPS, AMAZING DISCOUNTS

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment