Friday, October 2, 2015

Welcome October with Close To My Heart's SOM/Constant Campaign

I love the fall and all that it has to offer seasonally and the celebrations to come. For October, Close To My Heart is helping us get started on those Christmas cards with the Stamp of the Month, Twinkle



BEAUTIFUL STAMPS, AMAZING DISCOUNTS

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

For those of you thinking about joining my Close To My Heart team and enjoying the benefits of sharing our love of paper crafting... This month's Constant Campaign is in the bag. A FREE bag for signing up that is...


Sign up as an Independent Consultant during October, and receive the 2015 Convention bag FREE in your New Consultant Kit! Travel in style with this trendy and eye-catching cross body bag, perfectly sized for carrying layouts, paper packets, and projects that are in-progress. Along with the items found in the newly revamped New Consultant Kit, this bag will help start your business with confidence and flair!

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment