Thursday, October 22, 2015

What You Need to Know... October 22, 2105

The best news, I celebrated a birthday last week with my family and a few of my great friends. It was a wonderful day, or rather week, as there were many great things happening throughout the week. I LOVE birthdays, it is the only time that you can celebrate just being "YOU," and not necessarily having to share the day with anyone else. I say that carefully, as my own husband does celebrate his special day with his mother. So, yes, I know there are those of you out there who have to share. The only child in me does appreciate the fact that I do celebrate alone, in other areas of life I am good at sharing. A good example is the sharing that happens at workshops.

Speaking of workshops... The next card workshop is coming up on November 5th 6:00-9:00 pm, 5 cards/$10 (all supplies included). The theme will be Christmas. Have you been checking my blog or Facebook?! Three of the cards are already posted. Give me a shout out through Facebook or e-mail if you are coming to join in on the fun. All of my contact information is listed at the bottom of this post.

Tonight's club - Sangria Scrapbooking WOTG had to be postponed. My family is not celebrating as much this week as we were last. My husband and youngest son have been home sick since the weekend. A real bummer for them and for us paper crafters who were looking forward to some club time. We will regroup and set a new date really SOON. Thank you for your understanding, and please keep a good thought for me to NOT get this bug they seem so attached to right now, and especially for them to heal.

Stamp of the Month - Are you in love with the Twinkle stamp set like I am? Well, you have until October 31 to get your own. Place a minimum of $50* order on my website, purchase the set for $5 or you can purchase the set alone for $17.95* (*plus shipping costs).

All right paper crafters, I hope you are all getting creative. We need to start plugging away at our Christmas cards. The mailing dates are quickly approaching I noticed on the post office window today. Share what you are creating with the rest of us, we would love to celebrate your accomplishments.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment