Sunday, November 22, 2015

December Club Night - Close To My Heart's White Pines Cardmaking WOTG

Join in on the fun December 10th, 6-9 pm where we will work together to create the 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs) from the White Pines Cardmaking WOTG (G1099) $24.95+$4.95 shipping. You will go home will all 15 cards completed, ready for addressing and a stamp. Done! You also will have the stamp set included in the kit to use for other cards you may need this year or for the coming years.

Order your kit at least two weeks prior to the club night to ensure receiving it on time. Visit my website today www.kimferguson.ctmh.com to order and browse 24/7.

Here are the 3 designs:


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment