Sunday, January 10, 2016

About Me, January 10, 2016 - Long Time, Need to Catch Up!

New Year, New Me... Isn't that what we all like to start out a new year saying?! Well, I am not going to make a promise to myself or any of you for that matter to be better about consistency. Consistency with my "About Me" posts is something I have not proven on my blog so far, so I don't think it is something I will promise now. We just ride it out and see what happens in 2016.

For now, About me as of January 10. Since the holidays and the first week back to teaching after a two week break are behind me, I plan to get back on the creativity wagon. The first task at hand is the Valentine's Day themed card workshop on January 14, 6-9 pm 5/cards $10. Here are the first two cards I have finished up today.



Stay tuned as I have three more cards to create before Thursday night. Did I mention I just got back on the creativity wagon :-) It is a fun, but slow process after slacking off for two weeks.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment